Yes, I Have Fallen Off the Face of the Earth

It's true!

It's the busiest time of year at work and there are many baseball games and such to attend.

Here's a quick rundown for anyone who cares on what's been happening.

I started knitting a shawl. I made a mistake and ripped it out. I haven't started again yet.

I completed both the St. Paul Triathlon and the St. Croix Valley Triathlon.

I bought a road bike. It is this one, only mine is white and I got it at a great sale so I did NOT spend that much for it. It is a Specialized Ruby Elite Compact. It's a carbon frame and light as a feather. Love it.

That's about it! I've been doing more cooking, D and I are still trying to get our house in order, still have thank you cards to write, and are finalizing honeymoon plans. Hopefully more interesting content to come!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sweet bike!!

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"

You Know He's the One When...