Super Secret Knitting

I am working on a super secret knitting project. I worked on it while I hung out with the Little Guy on Friday. He asked if he could help me with my yarn, so I gave him some yarn and one knitting needle. He seemed to enjoying wrapping it around and around and around. He said his mommy would be so happy when she saw it.

I am using some Twinkle Soft Chunky from Classic Elite Yarns that I bought last weekend while in Milwaukee, en route to Chicago. Puppy was kind enough to pose for a photo.

This project is done on Size 13 needls with a bulky yarn, so needless to say, it's much more enjoyable than the cardigan I'd been working on, which has sort of been languishing. I'm not entirely sure I'll pick it up again. We'll see.

Comments

Gigi said…
what could it be???

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"

You Know He's the One When...