Triathlon Tuesdays

Yay! So, turns out trying to write every week about my triathlon prep is not very interesting. I ran. I swam. I ran some more.

Did I mention that the other week I rode the exercise bike at the gym for about 15 minutes? Oh my gosh, was that ever boring! That kind of made me decide that for the winter I will focus on running and swimming and wait until summer to hop on the bike again.

I had a good swimming lesson Saturday...with D. I've kind of given up on my actual swimming lessons. I'm still going, but I've given up that they will be useful.

So, Saturday D and I went to the pool and he gave me some tips on keeping my head down so my body stays horizontal and then we worked on flip turns. That was really fun. I know I won't do flip turns in the triathlon, but it still was fun to work on them. I'm going to head to the pool again tomorrow and work on some of the pointers he gave me.

Other than that, I've just been running and lifting weights. Good times!

Comments

tandemingtroll said…
Good for you, Michelle!

If you want a non-boring bicycling routine to keep your bicycling legs, try a spinning class.

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

You Know He's the One When...

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"