Marshmallow Bonnet

I finished up the Marshmallow Bonnet yesterday! As with most of my knitting projects, I didn't check my gauge, so the sides seem a bit too long to me, but I still think it is pretty cute. I might do another one one in pink with white puffs.

The specs:
Pattern: Marshmallow Bonnet from Itty Bitty Hats by Susan Anderson
Yarn: Cashsoft Baby DK and Kidsilk Aura
Needles: Some good old aluminum size 7 (would use size 6 next time)

I LOVE the way the Kidsilk Aura gives the hat a little loftiness. It's so soft and fluffy.

I'm not sold on the bobble as a fastener...I think a button might be easier. I may try that with the next one. It was a fun knit and I think a pink one with white accents would be cute. I'd also like to try some changes other people on Ravelry have suggested.

It was really hard to get that container of salt to sit still for the photo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

You Know He's the One When...

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"