Almost Done!

I am almost done with this little baby sweater! I've just got the finishing around the edges to do.

This is Helena from the Summer 08 Knitty. I'm using Knit Picks CotLin in Kohlrabi. I bought the yarn to make a sweater for me and then decided I would never wear that color. Into the stash it went.

This sweater has been somewhat of an adventure, as I started it shortly after I moved in with D and most of my knitting stuff was hiding in boxes somewhere. I managed to find needles, but nothing to tell me what size they were. So, I just started knitting. And I didn't knit a gauge swatch. All seems to be well though, as it is definitely a baby size!

It should be done by the end of the week and there will be more pictures to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"

You Know He's the One When...