Decisions, Decisions

While in Ireland, I bought 4 skeins of this. Now I need to decide what to do with it.

According to the information on Ravelry, 4 skeins is approximately 1400 yards.

I've got two patterns I am mulling over. The first is the February Lady Sweater. I heard this mentioned on the brief bit of Lime & Violet podcast I listened too and then found it on Ravelry. I love it! I've looked over the pattern and I should have plenty of yarn. Looks like a fun project and I like cardigans. I think it's lovely.

The other idea I have is for Green Day, a little sweater vest. Looks pretty cute. Yarn supply would not be an issue at all. I could make one for my sister too! Then we'd look like twins. Wait! We ARE twins!

There is also Talia. I'm not so sure about this, but it is a possibility. I just don't really care for the horizontal garter stitch or whatever it is around the middle.

Any thoughts from those of you out there? Or do you have other suggestions entirely?

My apologies to those of you that do not have access to Ravelry to see the links. Sorry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

You Know He's the One When...

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"