New Uses for Knitting Books

Did you know, that in a pinch, a knitting pattern book can serve as a bedtime story? When Gigi and the Little Guy spent the night Saturday, he was not interested in the book Gig brought, so I searched on my shelves and could only come up with this.

Turns out, the Little Guy enjoyed looking at the pictures of little kids and animals...

counting birds...
and the truck blanket was a hit.

And here is where I am with Flair. I got to this point last week and just have not been able to get any further. Hopefully over the weekend I can get some sleeves on this thing.

Comments

Just KT said…
V. cute pics in the knitting books.

Love the progress on the sweater.

Now...let's see some pics of that cute hairdo!

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

You Know He's the One When...

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"