A Little Kntting

This is one of two hat and mitten sets I am knitting for a former co-worker. I have the green hat almost done., and a larger pair of red mittens as well.

The mittens are tiny and have an absolutely useless thumb. I'm not sure why I even included the thumb, but overall I seem to be challenged when it comes to knitting children's mittens. The mittens I knit for my sister looked fine. Why do all the children's mittens I knit look so goofy?

I am now registered for three triathlons: the LifeTime Fitness Indoor Triathlon, April 18; the Winona Trinona on June 13; and the St. Paul Triathlon on August 22. I've got a bit of a cold that is slowing down my training, but I'm not too worried...yet.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice hat. Good luck training.

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"

You Know He's the One When...