Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Shopping Spree?

Last year when I went to the No Coast Craft-o-Rama, I came home with a bunch of fun goodies.

This year, not so much. Perhaps...okay, no perhaps about it, I DEFINITELY should not have waited until after my Arabic dance class and lunch to go. I didn't get there until nearly 2:00, and it was so crowded I immediately wanted to leave. No amount of crafty goodness can make me want to hang out in a large crowd.

Lucky for me, the first booth I came to was for Fiery Lion Designs. I finally got my necklace!

I have been wanting something from them since I first saw them at the St. Paul Craftstravanza two years ago, but have always held back because I've been trying to be frugal. This was sort of a "job well done" gift to myself for paying off my debt.

My one other purchases was this pair of earrings from Falling Forward.

I thought they were lovely, and a steal at $9.

Then I just had to get out of there. I escaped to Target, where things were much more relaxed. Next year, I will go first thing Saturday morning, dance class or no.

I'll try to take some better pictures when there is some natural light in my apartment!

2 comments:

Orinda5 said...

The time I went was very crowded too. I agree with you about crowds.

That necklace is fabulous though totally worth it!

Just KT said...

I love those earrings!