Greetings from my honeymoon!

.
I know, I know. I shouldn't be blogging on my honeymoom. But, I don't get cell phone reception here in Dominica and since I want to update my sis on all the fun, blogging it is. Yup, no cell phone, but there is WiFi here!

We left Saturday morning and spent a day and a half in San Juan. It was lovely. We swam in the ocean, shared a hammock while we read, had sushi for dinner.

We left Sunday morning in a rainstorm for Dominica. I suppose for some people a flight that resembles a roller-coaster holds a certain appeal, but not for me. Fortunately, it was warm and sunny when we got to Dominica. We got our car and drove the skinny, windy roads to our home for the week.

We had a lovely dinner of jerk chicken and then went up on the roof and gazed at the stars. It was amazing. So many stars!

The guide book the owners left us stated that the sun rises "triumphantly" around 6 - 6:15 a.m. And so it did!


That's all I have to say for now. I'll update more in bits and pieces. For now, it's time for sunscreen, bikini, and the roof! Then a dip in our plunge pool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"

You Know He's the One When...