January 20th - Inaugeration and First Day of Classes

The first day of classes at the U of M was yesterday. And unless you've been living under a rock, you know it was also the inauguration of President Barack Obama (squee! I love to type that). Since I work at the U of M, I wasn't able to take the day off or watch the inauguration as it happened. I'll have to wait to watch it on Tivo this weekend.

In knitting news, I finished the first of my blue striped socks using the Magic Loop. It seems a bit loose around the ankle, but other than that fits just fine. I'll get started on the second one tonight.

I also took a picture of my little Eee PC sitting with D's laptop. His laptop looks like it is going to eat Lulu (Yes, I have named my teeny tiny laptop Lulu. I also make stuffed animals talk).

To respond to the question asked in the comments from my last post, I do plan to knit a cozy for Lulu. I've got a plan and it involves intarsia, so it may be awhile before there is a finished product. I'll keep you posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

You Know He's the One When...

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"