Lazy Saturday

It was so cold here today that D's car wouldn't start. Brrrr! That's cold. As such, I missed my Arabic dance class, but the car did start in the afternoon so we headed out so I could get some tap shoes for my tap dancing class. It is going to be a busy few months for me. Tap dancing Tuesday and Thursday, Arabic dancing on Saturday, and a strength training class on Monday and Wednesday. When will I knit?

On the bus of course!

I am actually knitting right now while uploading CDs to iTunes and listening to American Routes on MPR. I love this program. If I could, I would stay home every Saturday night to listen to it, but that seems a bit impractical. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be a podcast of it. Speaking of sad, my one of my other favorite public radio programs, Weekend America, has been canceled. Hopefully my other favorite programs will be safe for the time being.

So, back to knitting. The second stripey sock is coming along nicely. Should be done in the next few days and then I will finally have striped socks. Woo-hoo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"

You Know He's the One When...