Blue Sweater

I thought for sure I would finish up the Wee Willie Whistle sweater yesterday since it was my day off. Unfortunately, I wound up spending half the day at work and since it was such a nice day I then went for a run. By the time I got back from my run, the sun was setting and I knew I wouldn't be able to get a good picture of the sweater even if I did finish it. So I didn't even try.

I am a knitting quitter.

Quitting is probably an exaggeration. I'm a knitting puter-offer.

Regardless, I did work on it and completed the shoulder seams and the neck. Now it's just side and sleeve seams. I dislike seaming so much that quite often I'll wind up doing one seam a night, which means it would take me four nights to sew up a baby sweater. I'll do my best to be a bit more speedy than that.

Anyhoo, here is the progress so far. Pretty cute, eh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

You Know He's the One When...

I have entered the blogosphere!