I (Heart) Disney World

Who knew I was such a sap? So far, we've gotten to spend a fair amount of time in the park during the Disney Institute, and each time I am fairly beside myself with glee. I just spontaneously smile and think, "EEEE! I'm at Disney World! Look! It looks like a frontier village here...and now it looks like colonial America...and listen! Listen to the happy music! And oh my gosh...there are little Mickey Mouse ears all over my couch!"

For the most part, I'm a great big dork about it and I can't believe it's taken me 20 years to come back here.

Even when it rained cats and dogs just as our daily sessions were over and I had to buy an $8 poncho to stay dry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

You Know He's the One When...

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"