I'm Going to Disney World!

I know...there has been a dearth of postings lately on my little blog. I have a good excuse, really.

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!

As such, I've been busy all week trying to get done all sorts of things that need to get before one leaves work for a week.

The first part of the week I'll actually be working. I'll be at the Disney Institute on Quality Service.

Then, D is joining me for the rest of the week and we're just going to have fun, wear some mouse ears, do the World Showcase bar crawl at Epcot, and celebrate my birthday at the Happiest Place on Earth. Yup...I'll turn (older than I would like to be) at Disney World! Woo-hoo!

Oh, and we're going to do some geocaching in Orlando. D is way ahead of me and found a travel bug near his place that we are going to put in a cache in Orlando. Wish us luck!

I don't know when I'll post again, so here are some cool clouds from the other morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

You Know He's the One When...

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"