It's About Time For Some Change!

YES!

As I rode the bus home last night, I passed many groups of people in the street, waving signs, yelling and cheering. The excitement was...exciting! I can't remember ever being so excited to cast my vote before!

I was lucky that I did not have to wait in line at all to vote. I was in and out of the polling place within 5 minutes. I didn't watch much of the election coverage because I went to bed pretty early. First thing I did when I got up though was turn on the TV and do a little dance around the living room.

Yes, I am pleased.

Tomorrow is the big day for me...eye surgery. I'll post as soon as I can to let everyone know how it went. Thank you for all your prayers and support!

Comments

Meema said…
Best wishes for tomorrow!
Hope your surgery goes well, good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"

You Know He's the One When...