Last Weekend


Last weekend, my sister, David and I got up bright and early to run in the Water Fest 5K around Lake Phalen. It looked like it was a beautiful day, but it was actually quite cold and windy.

Despite this, there was a giant ice cream cone running around.

Some folks from the Raptor Center were there as well with an owl, hawk and a bald eagle. So cool.


Afterwards, I went home with Gigi where where I got to meet the Little Guy's robot collection.


Last Sunday I spent a good part of my day watching my nephews hang out on the hammock at my mom's. There were plenty of feet and arms and heads all over the place.

So, I think I may have fixed the problem with my blog, but it involved deleting my posts from a few days back. I did some roaming in Blogger Help and found someone with a similar problem. My problem is that in Internet Explorer, the side bar of the blog was blank - no archives, Blog roll, etc. Firefox was fine.

So, all someone told this person was that you no longer can compose your text in a Word document and cut and paste it to Blogger. I'm sure there is more to it than that, but when I deleted the two posts that I had composed as a Word doc, all was fine.

So, I'll spend the weekend playing around and experimenting. So, there may be posts that appear and dissapear just as quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"

You Know He's the One When...