An F.O. and a new W.I.P.

For my non-knitting friends, that means a Finished Object and a Work In Progress.

But, before we get to the knitting news...how about those Vikings? I don't know a single person that expected them to win yesterday. Woo-hoo! I spent my entire day watching football, eating chili, drinking beer, and not getting as much knitting done as I wanted. I forgot the needles I needed at home. Sigh.

So, here is what I did finish. The second Stripey Hat. I love it even more than the first one!

Same pattern, same yarn as the Stripey Hat from a few posts ago...I'm sure I'll knit a few more of these, but I probably won't post pics of the rest of them.

And here is my WIP. It's going to be the Thinking Dress from Louisa Harding's Miss Bea's Rainy Day. If you ever need to knit something for a child, the Miss Bea series is wonderful. I love the patterns and the books as well. I'm knitting this from Lion Brand Cotton-Ease (I picked up a bunch when it was discontinued).

Yup...there is next to nothing to see. Just the very bottom of the back. I forgot to bring the size larger needles to the day-o-football, so once I got a few rows done, I had to stop. Argh!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't you hate it when that happens? I have a habit of going to the beach without the proper needles and end up buying new.

Love your hats though. I'm almost finished with the Stripey Stocking Hat (slightly modified) but it doesn't look as good as yours.

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"

You Know He's the One When...