Geese and Grasshoppers

Over the weekend, I had the chance to visit Crosby Farm Park, here in St. Paul...not once, but twice. The weather was beautiful both Saturday and Sunday, and I had the chance to meander around Crosby Lake and the Mississippi river.

While there, we saw many geese, and one very large grasshopper. If any of you ever get the chance, I would recommend heading over there for a little visit.
I'm starting to get the hang of Blogger. I've been adding links to my site, and have figured out how to make words be actual links to cool information.
I cast on Tuesday night for the second stripey Marley hat...which shall be known as "the stripey hat" from this point forward. Expect pics soon. Also, there are now *only* 10,091 people ahead of me in line for a Ravelry invite. I'll just be patient I guess.

Comments

Meema said…
Greetings from a fellow Saint Paul knitter! Your blog is off to a great start, and I look forward to seeing more of your knitting. Your dad's sweater is very impressive, btw. I need to check out Crosby Farm Park - I'm woefully ignorant about things to do in StP (migrated from Mpls 2 years ago). When you get your invitation to Ravelry, look me up. My member name is Meema.

Have a good week!

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"

You Know He's the One When...