Two Days Left

Did you have a good long weekend? My weekend started with the sad news that Torii Hunter has left the Twins for the Angels. I wasn't able to watch the news Thursday night. Then, Saturday I sat through another poor performance by the Timberwolves. Once again, they lost it in the 4th quarter, this time blowing what at one time had been a 20 point lead.

It was refreshing to see the Vikings actually win yesterday!

You'd think I might know a little something about sports, but my knowledge is actually quite limited.

I'll post some knitting pics later today. I broke down and bought Itty Bitty Nursery yesterday! Only two days left to vote in the UFO survey. The mitten is pulling ahead, but the Dragon Hoodie and Pillow are close on its fingertips! Which will be the winner?

Oh, and I'm on Ravelry now. I am AuntieMimi, so look for me there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

You Know He's the One When...

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"