Coming to You LIVE from Our Yard Sale

Today me and the rest of the group,"On Tap", (the group of us heading to Ireland in the spring) are having a yard sale to raise funds for our Irish cottage! So, if you happen to be heading up or down Randolph Avenue in St. Paul, in the vicinity of the College of St. Catherine, stop by. I've got some knitting books for sale!
Sadly, I'm still feeling quite under the weather. I stayed home the last two days from work, watched a lot of Sex and the City, slept, and did a little knitting. I completed the heel turn on my step-mom's socks (I don't have a picture unfortunately) and would like to show you the sad state of the Nothing But A T-Shirt.

Remember my plan to rip out JUST the collar? Yeah, that didn't go so well. I wound up ripping back the all the way to where the armhole shaping begins on both the front and back of the sweater. Sigh. It was kind of sad. But, I know I'll be a lot happier with it once it is done. If it is ever done.

Well, back o the Yard Sale. We've got lots of stuff to sell!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like some great stuff for sale. Too bad I'm not in the cities today. Best wishes on a successful sale and great weather too!

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

You Know He's the One When...

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"