Almost Back Where I Started

While I was away, I was able to get the Nothing But A T-Shirt almost back to where I was before I ripped the front and back all the way back to the beginning of the armhole shaping.

I need to attach the collar and then sew it up and it will be DONE!

In sad news, the Twins season is over. I'm so sad.

In better news, I listened to my first Cast On podcast yesterday! It was so cool. I also no longer need to listen to the crazy people on the bus anymore. My iPod is slowly being filled and so far contains (in addition to one episode of Cast On) lots of Wilco, Son Volt, Uncle Tupelo, the Jayhawks, Andrew Bird, Sarah Harmer, Weezer, REM, and a little Jane's Addiction. Good times.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad to see you are back knitting. Keep up the good work.

Mom
Meema said…
Lime & Violet's knitting podcast is another favorite of mine, in addition to Cast On. Just a suggestion.

I <3 podcasts!

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"

You Know He's the One When...