Happy St. Patrick's Day – Part One (Tuesday in Ireland)

We woke up to a sunny and warm day in Ireland. David and I made breakfast for everyone (including bangers and rashers) and then we headed off to the Cliffs of Moher. The church in Newtown was packed with people when we passed by.

We didn't stop there, but stopped on the way to say hello to the local sheep.

The cliffs were spectacular and I wish we had more time to spend there. It was very windy, but sunny and the views were incredible.

Below is O'Brien's Tower.

We wandered around a bit, going past the sign that tells you not to. Hey! Lonely Planet told us to!
We didn't go far thought....we stopped here although the trail goes all the way to that far point there.

Then we headed over to Lacinch, where the beach was hopping with surfers and others enjoying the day. Who knew there was surfing in Ireland? Well, the Irish I suppose...and I guess we were on the Atlantic Ocean, so maybe I shouldn't be so surprised.
Then it was back to Garrykennedy to celebrate St. Patty's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

You Know He's the One When...

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"