Some Knitting Karma

Oh, how I love Ravelry. As I mentioned in my last post, I think I might be short a bit of yarn for the arms of my Ribby Cardi. I brought the label with me today...Peruvian Highland Wool Color 87M2, Dye Lot 615. I'd seen a skein+some in someone's stash for trade or sell, in the exact color and dye lot. Hallelujah! I bought this yarn over three years ago, so I am so excited to find the same thing!

I dropped her a quick line asking how to arrange a trade or sell, then sat back and waited.

In the meantime, I got a message from starsongky. She has seen my Knitpicks Sock Garden in Zinnia and wondered if I might be willing to sell it. I have a skein+some of this. I'm sure I won't use it, so I told her she could just have it. She wrote back with a "squeee!", and I'll drop that in the mail tomorrow. It made me really happy that she was excited about it.

Shortly thereafter, I heard back from SandraD on Ravelry, letting me know she'd be happy to help me out and I could just have the Peruvian Highland Wool! Yay! Knitting Karma in action!

Speaking of Ravelry, how did we knitters ever survive before it?

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is very cool.

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"

You Know He's the One When...