Merry Christmas....

I heard a rumour that Santa Claus has been reading my blog, back through the archives, and is waiting to get to the picture of my dad's sweater. So, here it is again!


Speaking of my dad, he got his ear pierced! Yeah...I think I'll just call him Harrison.

I've got a fun weekend planned. G and I are going shopping tomorrow, and then I am going to see Avenue Q at the State Theatre. I'll tell ya all about it on Monday.

We'll leave off for the weekend with a picture of Zoey the Cat all curled up on the couch.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like the sweater and the blog and look forward to future adventures. Just remember it was nothing personal, bus drivers have been passing people by for years, even before cell fones.
Santa

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"

You Know He's the One When...