Several years ago, before I started blogging, there was a meme going around called "100 Things About Me". I always thought it would be fun to do.
100 is a lot of things, so for the ease of my readers, to build suspense, and to keep you coming back for more, I will be dividing my 100 things into 4 easy-to-read installments. Plus, I've only gotten to 54 and am sort of stuck. If you know something about me, leave it in the comments! Maybe it will make my list.
Without further ado, here are 100 things about me...the first 25!
1. I knit (duh).
2. I am a twin.
3. I have a Master’s degree in Higher Education and Student Affairs Administration from Indiana University.
4. It would be a stretch to say I use it in my daily work life.
5. I love beets.
6. I make stuffed animals, inanimate objects, and occasionally my feet, talk.
7. I used to play the violin.
8. I was on danceline in highschool.
9. I really wanted to be in the Marching Band.
10. I once called my sister’s boyfriend, pretended to be her, and broke up with him (at her request).
11. I have 17 nieces and nephews, with an 18th on the way. Apparently, people in my family like to reproduce.
12. I have no plans to join them in the near future.
13. I enjoy public speaking.
14. I do not like clowns.
15. I do not own a car.
16. I was a residence hall director for 6 years.
17. The smell of scotch tape reminds me of Christmas.
18. I would love to be as witty and well-written as David Sedaris and make my living by writing.
19. Alternatively, I’d want to be some kind of trainer…of people, not animals.
20. I love to play games. Like board games, card games…Not the manipulative kind.
21. Some of my friends and family think I am overly competitive when it comes to games, but I am working to overcome this.
22. I really like baseball, but wasn’t overly interested until I learned how to fill out the scorecard.
23. Eggs are one of my most favorite foods.
24. I like to put Tabasco on scrambled eggs, hash browns, and macaroni and cheese.
25. When I was a kid, I always got sick on the days we had parties at school.
Stay tuned for 26 - 50 things about me!