Brrrr....

It is cold and wet in the Twin Cities this morning. At least we had a couple nice days this week, and Wednesday night I was able to walk up to Brewberry's for some Superman ice cream. Hopefully, that memory can sustain me through the miserable weekend we are supposed to have.

Yesterday was our Knitter's Lunch for the crafty folk I work with. I thought I'd share some pictures of what some of my co-workers are working on (other than work).

Sandy made this lovely scarf and added some beads during a recent beading retreat.


Holly is just about done with this vest. The question of the day was plain brown zipper, with brown plastic zip, or brown zipper with brass zip. I'll let you know the results. She's also working on a felted bag.


Grace came down as well with a beautiful wrap she is working on, using some of the most luxurious yarn ever! She got it at the Three Kittens. OH...it was beautiful and so soft and squishy. I didn't get a picture, but I'll try for next time, and to get the name of the yarn.
I worked diligently on my second Friday Harbor Sock. I've got another pattern repeat before I begin the heel. Here's hoping I can at least get the heel done this weekend.

I say here's hoping because it's a big weekend! The St. Paul Craftstravaganza is this weekend! There will be many of the same vendors there as at the No-Coast Craft-o-Rama. You can review the fun things I bought there by heading back in time to this post.

Now that I am trying really hard to save money (Costa Rica, anyone?), I'm not sure how much I'll actually buy. But it will be fun to see all the goodies. I'll be sure to post about my favorite vendors and anything I buy!
Have a good weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"

You Know He's the One When...