Little Children...Run Amok!

My grandma was in town this weekend, so there was small gathering at my mom’s house. Most of the evening was complete CHAOS! I loved it.

The three young boys, Micah, Marek, and Nathan found a fun game to play. It involved removing every single dishcloth, dish towel, and hot pad from the drawer and throwing them down the laundry chute. Of course, they laughed and ran about like...like toddlers! There are few sounds sweeter, in my opinion, than that of babies and toddlers laughing.


There was also some tower building that happened.

Nathan wanted to wear some pretty purple socks my mom had knit.

I did very little knitting this weekend, which is sad because I had two days off and should have some FOs to show for all that time. It just didn't happen. But, I had a cold, was playing with little kids, watching basketball (pro and college)...the list of excuses goes on and on.

The weather was lovely this weekend, so Zoey took advantage of the sun and an open window to stretch out on the windowsill. Doesn't she look happy? Soon she'll be back to live with her family, Gretchen, Matt, and Nathan. They move in to their new house this weekend and once they are settled, Zoey will leave me. I'm a little sad about that.

Won't miss the hairballs, though.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You really have some cute nephews! Tee Hee, maybe I'm just a bit biased!

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

You Know He's the One When...

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"