Winter Wonderland

Wow! I woke up this morning, looked outside, and saw this:


Isn't Spring supposed to begin on Thursday? I refuse to accept the presence of snow after March 20th.

Oh, yeah. I live in Minnesota. I don't really have a choice.

Unfortunately, I also had to deal with Mr. CrankyPants shoveling snow at the busstop this morning. Apparently, saying "Excuse me" is not in his vocabulary. He preferred to just throw snow on me. Argh.


My bad mood dissipated though when I encountered this little guy at my transfer spot. Awwww.....

Comments

Anonymous said…
I seriously considered making a snowman while I waited for the bus this morning. But I didn't. Now seeing the one you found that brightened your day makes me wish I had. The snow was beautiful but is snow mostly gone. That's what is great about March snow.

Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"

You Know He's the One When...