Christmas on December 23rd!

I am here at my mom's with my niece Emily, and we are going to share some of the fun we have had today.

Of course, there is a lot of good food here at Mom's house. Here is a photo of the entire spread.
Emily did a great job stacking all the meat...

And she created this great cookie tray.

Of course, we are having Monkey Bread. Here it is in the prep stages.


My favorite part of Christmas at my Mom's house is our stockings. Here are some of my goodies.


You can see my Alpaca from Crabtree Studios, some Burt's Bee's Cuticle Creme (one of my favorite things), and a little kitty.
My brother Andy and his family just arrived, so I'll be signing off now. Thanks to Emily who helped me with this blogpost. She is 8.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"

You Know He's the One When...