Hey! Nice Pants!

Things are pretty quiet here at work today. Yesterday was the last day of finals, so the fall semester is officially over and students are heading home.

I came across two of my co-workers re-living fashion circa 1986.
Just in case you can't see that very well, here's a close up:

Another co-worker brought in a pie from Bettie's Pies...a toffee cream pie. Mmmmmm. So good!

Speaking of pies, I called back the company about the pecan pie. The woman I talked to this time told me to keep it. I'll be taking it to my dad's on Christmas Eve, I think. I've never had Pecan Pie before!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Comments

starshrines said…
Hi Michelle! My dad (Santa) gave me a link to your blog. Your knitting is so lovely!

I remember those pants. The fold/pin and roll was practically a fashion requirement back then :)

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"

You Know He's the One When...