Finally, an FO!

I finished the Thinking Dress over the weekend! I worked on it while watching random SNL sketches, a Timberwolves victory (no, that isn't a typo), and some football.


Pattern: Thinking Dress by Louisa Harding, available in Miss Bea's Rainy Day
Yarn: Lion Brand CottonEase in a lilac shade
Started: November 4, 2007
Finished: December 9, 2007

Sadly, it seems pretty small to me and I do not think it will fit the girl for whom it was intended. So, I might wind up knitting another one a size larger for her, and give this to someone else.

This was an easy knit and nice for a quick project. I enjoyed doing something for a child that was NOT a hat. The CottonEase was fine, but I did get frustrated when I was picking up stitches around the back and armholes. For some reason, the yarn was really acting splitty at that point.
Here is what the back looks like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Report from the RNC

You Know He's the One When...

I Need a New Word for "Perfect"